Speed Humps Slomotion Compliance
Speed Humps are an effective speed control solution used to slow vehicles down in driveways and carparks.
Slo-Motion Compliance Speed Humps are designed and developed in Australia to comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004. Lightweight with incredible strength, able to take vehicles, trucks and buses. High tech composite plastic construction – Manufactured from environmentally friendly polyethylene (LLDPE). U.V. stabilised solid colours (not painted like some other speed humps) & built in prismatic reflectors for night visibility. Strengthened mounting points with large diameter load sharing washers and supplied with fixings ready for installation. Low noise design suitable for residential areas, ideal for strata complexes, units and townhouses etc. 250mm Body Modules allows better flexibility with creating the size of your speed hump (not limited to 1 metre sections).
– Material: Injection moulded Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLPDE)
– Finish: Solid Black or Solid Yellow (not painted) body modules, Black end caps.
– Length: 250mm body module (i.e. 4 modules per metre), 180mm radius end caps
– Width: 355mm wide
– Height: 60mm high
– Ramp Angle: 2:1.
– Weight: 1.8kgs Body Module, 0.8kg End Cap
– Fixings: 2 per Body Module (supplied), 4 per pair End Caps (supplied)plied)