What signage substrates / materials are available?
We have a large variety of substrate materials and methods for making signs. If you have a special sign that you need made, please send us your specifications so that we can make to your requirements. If you do not have specifications, we will offer you a suitable option based on your needs.
Note: Customer is responsible to check the suitability of the signage substrate material and finish prior to ordering from Signblitz.
Here is a list of our most commonly used signage grade substrates along with common sizes, if you need something else that is not listed here or a different size, please contact us to discuss your requirements so that we can source exactly what you need! Please contact us for any further information.
- Stickers Self Adhesive Signs (printed or computer cut) – are a quick, easy and cost effective way to display your message. We use Arlon, 3M & Avery Sign Vinyl. Any size you need.
- Printed Mesh & PVC Signs – are a high impact and low cost way to display your short term or temporary signs. Common sizes; 1500x1200mm, 1800x1200mm or longer sizes.
- Corflute Signs – are low cost way to display your short term or temporary signs. Our Corflute Signs are 5mm thick. Common sizes; 600×450, 900x600mm & 1200x900mmm, optional eyelets are available.
- Magnetic Signs – are the ideal way to display, remove and change your message. Our Magnetic Signs are 0.9mm thick. Sizes up to 600x300mm.
- Poly Signs – are most commonly used for construction safety signs. Our Poly Signs are 1.4mm thick. Common sizes; 300x225mm, 450x300mm, and 600x450mm.
- Metal Signs (WMF) Wall Mount Folded Metal Signs are 50mm folded at 90 degrees to create a protruding double sided sign. Size is 300x225mm and available in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Door & Desk Sign Materials – Door & Desk Sign extrusions and inserts for custom made internal signage. Common size is 400x50mm, other sizes also available.
- Aluminium Signs (mill finish) – are a durable way to display your long term sign on walls or signposts. 1.6mm thickness, common sizes; 300x225mm, 450x300mm, 600x450mm, 900x600mm or custom sizes up to 2400x1200mm.
- Aluminium Signs (linished) – are used for road signs with a reflective background. 1.6mm thickness in various road sign sizes.
- Anodised Aluminium Signs – are used where stylish architectural finishes are required. Commons Sizes: 450x150mm, 600x200mm or custom sizes up to 2400x1200mm.
- ACP Aluminium Composite Panel Signs – are ideal for large signage. Our Aluminium Composite Panel Signs are 3mm thick. Custom sizes up to 1200x2400mm. (Signage grade ACP)
- Brushed Aluminium Finish ACP Signs – are used where stylish architectural finishes are required. Brushed Aluminium Finish Signs are on 3mm ACP Aluminium Composite Panels. Commons Sizes: 450x150mm, 600x200mm or custom sizes up to 2400x1200mm. (Signage grade ACP)
- Sign Making Vinyls – All the Sign Making Vinyls are suitable for indoor or outdoor signage. Vinyl Brands: 3M, Avery, Arlon and other popular vinyls.